Luxury goods U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch Touchscreen Music Wristw Anti-Lost Play Luxury goods U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch Touchscreen Music Wristw Anti-Lost Play www.landhaushosp.de,Wristw,Anti-Lost,U8,/allagite348153.html,Touchscreen,Electronics , Wearable Technology , Smartwatches,Play,$9,Music,Watch,Smart,Bluetooth $9 U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch Touchscreen Music Play Anti-Lost Wristw Electronics Wearable Technology Smartwatches www.landhaushosp.de,Wristw,Anti-Lost,U8,/allagite348153.html,Touchscreen,Electronics , Wearable Technology , Smartwatches,Play,$9,Music,Watch,Smart,Bluetooth $9 U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch Touchscreen Music Play Anti-Lost Wristw Electronics Wearable Technology Smartwatches
U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch, Touchscreen Music Play Anti-lost Wristwatch, Detachable Waterproof Bracelet, Sport Wristband
1. Music Play: play the music in your phone
2. Dial and answer calls
3. Sync phone book and call records, display the number and name of calls.
4. Ringing reminder when you get an incoming call.
5. Anti-lost: Ringing reminder or vibrates once this watch is a certain distance from your cellphone.
6. Ringing reminder when you receive a message:Facebook, Twitter, Skype, WhatsApp. Wechat, QQ, and so on.(Only for android smartphone)
7. Remote taking photo function:You can control your smartphone to take photo. (Only for android smartphone)
8. Sybc SMS (Only for android smartphone)
9. Passometer, calendar, Calculator, Clock, Stopwatch, Altmeter
1. Please kindly allow 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.
2. Please check the measurement chart before you buy the item. (1inch=2.54cm)
3. Please note that slight difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen.Thanks.
Material: ABS, PC Cover, TPU Battery
System Requirements: Android 4.4 or IOS8.0 phones or later versions that support Bluetooth 4.0
Color: Black, Red, White
Charging Method: USB
Charging Time: About 1h
Standby Time: About 160 hours
Talk Time: About 3 hours
UPC: Does not apply
Music Play Time: About 6 hours
1 x U8 Smart Watch
If the product has any quality problems, please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Join our email community to find out how you're helping families.
After losing his twin sister, Gabriel was born at 28 weeks. His dad, a filmmaker, documented his life of overcoming obstacles to share their story of preterm birth and bring hope to other families.Read More
Pregnancy can be challenging at any time. Now imagine giving birth months too soon during the COVID-19 pandemic. On March 24, Alicia was diagnosed with coronavirus while pregnant.Read More
Dani’s journey to motherhood wasn’t picture perfect. In 2010 she experienced her first devastating miscarriage, but she was able to try again.Read More
A gift of stock supports vital advocacy, research, programs and education while offering two tax benefits to you.Donate now
BabyLiveAdvice lets you tap into a virtual network of nurses, midwives, lactation consultants, nutritionists and health professionals for support when you need it most.Get support now